Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Form raise Java exception in Multiselect Demo10g
Form raise Java exception in Multiselect Demo10g [message #186745] Wed, 09 August 2006 05:37 Go to next message
skhawar03
Hi,
I have form 10g in which I added multiselect T-list it works fine when T-list item block defined as a first block of Form, other wise when I called(at anyother block level) this custom property
SET_CUSTOM_PROPERTY('block.item_name',1,'ENABLE_LIST_MULTISELECT','true');

it raises Java exception :

FRM-92101:There was a failure in the forms server during startup. This could
happen due to invalid configuration.
Please look into the web-sever log file for details.

Details...
Java Exception:
oracle.forms.net.connectionException: Forms session<36> aborted:unable to
communicate with runtime process.
at oracle.forms.net.connectionException.createConnectionException(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.getResponse(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.doflush(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.flush(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.StreamMessageWriter.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks in advance.
Regards, Khawar .

Re: Form raise Java exception in Multiselect Demo10g [message #186897 is a reply to message #186745] Thu, 10 August 2006 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I googled "SET_CUSTOM_PROPERTY FRM-92101" and found http://forums.oracle.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=994459

It looks like the old 'Ctrl-Shft-k' versus 'Ctrl-k' problem still lives! Do a 'compile all' and see what happens.

David

[Updated on: Thu, 10 August 2006 01:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Form raise Java exception in Multiselect Demo10g [message #187342 is a reply to message #186897] Sat, 12 August 2006 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skhawar03
Hi,
Thanks for reply, I did same as you said but nothing happens same error, I did search over net but could not find any tale.
Warm Regards.
Khawar
Re: Form raise Java exception in Multiselect Demo10g [message #187437 is a reply to message #187342] Mon, 14 August 2006 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you been able to run other Forms?

David
Re: Form raise Java exception in Multiselect Demo10g [message #187439 is a reply to message #187437] Mon, 14 August 2006 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skhawar03
Hello,
Yes, other Forms(like multiselect available with 10g demo) and this Form(with multiselect option)run perfectly till the property of multiselect is disabled or it's concerned item block is the first block.
Many Thanks.
Khawar
Re: Form raise Java exception in Multiselect Demo10g [message #187455 is a reply to message #187439] Mon, 14 August 2006 02:09 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I can only suggest running the form in debug mode and verifying that it is navigating through the form as you would expect. Maybe it is something else that is causing the failure.

Alternatively, and as you will have to do if you submit anything to Oracle, create a new form based on EMP and DEPT and which has the 'multiselect T-list' on the second block and see if you get the same problem.

Is it possiblke that you copied the first multi-select to the second block and forgot to change a block name somewhere in the second multi-select?

David
Previous Topic: Palcement of Annimation on Form
Next Topic: Field Places changes in multilanguage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:43:17 CDT 2024