Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to Create a master detail relationship Manually
How to Create a master detail relationship Manually [message #174151] Fri, 26 May 2006 04:14 Go to next message
Nilesh Kunte
Hi,
I have a form in which there are two blocks. These blocks are not logically related with a master detail relationship. Still I want to use these two blocks as if master detail block works.
For eg, I have one block called as MBK1 in which One header level data is being inserted/shown.
I have another block called as DBK1 in which corr. to one record of MBK1 multiple records of DBK1 is inserted.
Now my problem is that I have to populate detail records according to the master records (MBK1).
Please help me how to do it.

Thanks in advance,
Nilesh Kunte.

Re: How to Create a master detail relationship Manually [message #174152 is a reply to message #174151] Fri, 26 May 2006 04:23 Go to previous message
Maaher
On the master block you can manually add a relationship. Or you could launch the data block wizard on the detail block. On the tab 'master-detail' you can enter a relationship.

MHE

[Updated on: Fri, 26 May 2006 04:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: OLE2 - Excel crashing after exit.. need a little help please gurus
Next Topic: Table Handlers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:55:25 CDT 2024