Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » big problem in running forms
big problem in running forms [message #171585] Wed, 10 May 2006 08:19 Go to next message
haitham

i was using oracle engine 9i ,i created tables and their forms using forms builder9i .

but i forced to reinstall the O.S and then i installed the oracle engine 9i again ,the forms(*.fmb) were not lost so i created the same tables with the same columns and datatypes again and then ran the existing forms..

but when i ran a form it displayed the following dialog box :

frm-90928:positional parameter after key on command line /*at the browser */.

so can't the form builder see the corresponding table in the database ???
how to fix this problem??
should i create also the forms again ( but it will be so hard and i dont have any time ) so please help me................

Re: big problem in running forms [message #171639 is a reply to message #171585] Wed, 10 May 2006 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
IF the tables in the database are EXACTLY the same as before, all you have to do is either recompile the forms in batch (probably) or open each form, do a Ctrl-Shft-K (Compile All), Ctrl-T (Generate), and Ctrl-S (Save) to get the form to handle the new definitions.

David
Re: big problem in running forms [message #171888 is a reply to message #171585] Fri, 12 May 2006 01:52 Go to previous message
gacki
FRM-90928 usually occurs when the path to your fmx files contains spaces, e.g. "c:\my fmx files" instead of "c:\my_fmx_files"

Gerald
Previous Topic: urgent help : how when insert new record navigation off
Next Topic: Dynamic Number count
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:50:42 CDT 2024