Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Runnign Internet Dev Suit 10g Forms
Runnign Internet Dev Suit 10g Forms [message #163803] Mon, 20 March 2006 02:24 Go to next message
mian imran
we have developed forms on forms 6i and now want to deploy them on internet devlopment suit 10 g Forms. after compilatoin of form it and window " Installed successfully orale application server form service " display and after this it tries to open some thing but stuck with it . please tell me what should be the stream of running these forms and what should be installed or configure .
i have backend oracle 9i databae and front end internet dev suit 10 g installed
Re: Runnign Internet Dev Suit 10g Forms [message #163814 is a reply to message #163803] Mon, 20 March 2006 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Did you run OC4J instance? You should do it in order for your forms to run. Furthermore, did you set your working environment up? Checked whether the right Web browser is set in the Forms Preferences? If it is Microsoft Internet Explorer, check whether Active content is allowed to run in files on your computer. Does the URL look right?
Re: Runnign Internet Dev Suit 10g Forms [message #163947 is a reply to message #163803] Mon, 20 March 2006 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mian imran
Form is running now on Internet devlopment suit that i have on my pc. now i want other people to access this form my system.should i have to install application server on other system ? or i can do it with same installation (Internet development suit)?. At Present i have databae running on seperate Server and Internet development on my Pc. also how can other will access the same form? thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 20 March 2006 22:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Runnign Internet Dev Suit 10g Forms [message #163950 is a reply to message #163947] Mon, 20 March 2006 22:48 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
They can access your Developer Suite server. Just give them the URL and they can run it from their browser. The first time they will have to download the JInitiator through which the Form will run in the browser.

David
Previous Topic: website address need
Next Topic: BLOB data is not saving through Form 6.0.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:41:38 CDT 2024