Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to: Attach libraries using environment variable
How to: Attach libraries using environment variable [message #112037] Tue, 22 March 2005 10:12 Go to next message
Steve Corey
Hello everyone!

I developed a form a couple of months ago and I keep finding myself needing to go back to it and do some tweaking. However, everytime I open the form in Forms Builder (I'm in 6i) all the attached libraries get wiped out. This happens because either my client mapping has changed or we have made changes at the server level. I would like to know how I can use an environment variable to attach my APPSTAND, APPCORE, and FND libraries to my form without having to re-attach them every time I need to make a change. I would greatly appreciate any insight!

I'm running on iAS 11.5.8 if that makes any difference!

Thanks!

Steve
Re: How to: Attach libraries using environment variable [message #112053 is a reply to message #112037] Tue, 22 March 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Corey
OK, I was able to set it up correctly on the server. I had to re-map my client and reset the FORMS60_PATH in my registry.

The only issue I am experiencing now is that when I compile, all references to the calendar object (calendar.show and calendar.event) error out. The calendar references were inserted, I believe, when I attached APPCORE, APPCORE2, and FNDSQF libraries on the initial development. Now when I re-attached the libraries, the references error out. I suppose the question I have is, am I missing a library I need to attach that holds the references to calendar?

Attached library list:

APPCORE
GLOBE
JE
FNDSQF
JA
JL
VERT
GHR
APPCORE2
HRKPI
PQH_GEN
PSAC
PSB
PSA
IGILUTIL
IGILUTIL2
CUSTOM
GMS
FV
OPM

These are all standard libraries to run the form through iAS. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Steve
Re: How to: Attach libraries using environment variable [message #112059 is a reply to message #112037] Tue, 22 March 2005 13:25 Go to previous message
Steve Corey
The missing library was OFG4CALL.pll

Thanks to 2 on OTN for the info.

I wonder how I would have known this otherwise. Heh heh.

Regards,
Steve
Previous Topic: troubles with attached library - Forms6i
Next Topic: Alert overshadowing Display
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 18:10:51 CDT 2024