Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Forms Compiler
Forms Compiler [message #109154] Tue, 22 February 2005 06:40 Go to next message
Juanjo
hi,

i have installed Oracle 9i and the Oracle 9i Developer Suite.

I have done some window forms with Oracle Forms, but i don't know how to use Forms Compiler to obtain a standalone form to run without requiring the Forms Builder.

Could you help me? or tell me where i can find information about how to use Forms Compiler?

Thanks in advance,

Juanjo.
Re: Forms Compiler [message #109183 is a reply to message #109154] Tue, 22 February 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Corey
Is it possible to write standard Windows applications with Forms builder? I'm not sure that you can do that. I'm not sure why you would want to do that considering that there are myriads of other programming environments that can write applications more easily and with better functionality than Forms Builder.

Confirm/deny writing standard Windows applications with Forms Builder?
Re: Forms Compiler [message #109195 is a reply to message #109154] Tue, 22 February 2005 18:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juanjose
Hi, i am Juanjo Smile

i think i didn't explain myself propertly.

Now, i have developed some forms and i can run them using Oracle Forms, using the Running Form button, but i would like to know what i must do to be able to run these forms without using Forms (the developer).

this is quite new for me and i am quite lost.

thanks for your help.

regards,
juanjo.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 18:50]

Report message to a moderator

icon13.gif  Re: Forms Compiler [message #109383 is a reply to message #109154] Thu, 24 February 2005 05:00 Go to previous message
ashishmate

hi (forms 5)

i think u r asking for .exe for windows

As per my knowldge (which almost equal to no knowldge Laughing ) it is not possibal at list u should have form runtime to execute the form.
Previous Topic: good material on forms/reports
Next Topic: pragma exception
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 14:02:43 CDT 2024